CNC Offline Programmer
Competitive Salary + pension + 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm and Friday's 7.30am - 1.00pm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Offline Programmer to join our design team based in Coventry.
As a company we are a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications in the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
Overall purpose of the CNC Offline Programmer role:
With the fast-paced nature of the industries we serve, new products are being introduced to keep up with customer demand. As a key part of the NPI team, you will lead and assist in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes associated with production of our world class Energy Absorption Equipment.
CNC Offline Programmer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, configure and optimise industrial machining processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Perform PFMEA’s.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Timely completion of NC programs & supporting documentation to coincide with NPI time plans.
- Specification, procurement, installation and qualification of production equipment, jigs, fixtures and general tooling.
Process Engineer Key Requirements:
- Possess an Engineering related qualification.
- Proven experience working within a manufacturing / production environment.
- Experience in CNC offline programming.
- Proficient in creating CNC programs for turned and milled components
- Knowledge of Edgecam and Solidworks software would be advantageous.
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) is advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of CAD software.
- Conversant in reading and interpreting technical specifications and engineering drawings.
- Proficient in writing / developing work instructions, stage drawings and setting sheets.
- Experience in equipment / tooling specification, development, procurement and validation.
- Proven knowledge and experience of project management practices.
- Experience of managing Capex projects.
If you are interested in applying for the above position please email your CV to: email@example.com
Oleo International is an equal opportunities Employer
*No agencies please.
Download as PDF Post your CV