CNC Section Leader (Nights)
Competitive Salary + Pension + 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
OLEO International a trading division of TA Savery & Co Limited has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Section Leader to join our Manufacturing team based in Coventry.
As a business we are an award-winning business and a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications within the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
Purpose of the Role:
The CNC Section Leader will be tasked with managing a team of skilled operatives and will be accountable for safety, quality, costs, people and delivery.
CNC Section Leader Key Accountabilities:
- Manage and lead a team of employees, communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
- Motivate team members and assess performance.
- Provide help to management, including training, and keep management updated on team performance.
- Ensure that all team members are adhering to standard operating procedures and audited against set criteria.
- Ensure that labour resources are correctly allocated and optimised.
- Ensure that procedures are in place to record any wastage / scrap and that effective analysis is conducted.
- Monitor and report upon adherence to plan, ensuring that KPI data is collected and reported upon.
CNC Section Leader Key Requirements:
- Experience of working in a CNC manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of setting and programming milling and turning CNC machines.
- A good understanding of manufacturing and quality processes and procedures including lean management.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements.
- Proven experience in managing a team of people along with the ability to motivate and lead a team of skilled operatives.
- A basic understanding of investigation / disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- The ability to read & interpret engineering drawings.
- Proficient in the use of calibration equipment including Micrometres, Comparators, Verniers and Callipers.
Oleo International is an equal opportunities Employer
Download as PDF Post your CV